The iconic Hat Saver design has a spring-loaded loop that won't let a hard hat or brim hat slip out.
Cars & Trucks with visor hanger or windshield molding
1. Take out screw in visor hanger or windshield molding
2. Place mounting bracket of "The Hat Saver' under visor hanger.
3. Replace and tighten screws into original position on vehicle.
Cars & Trucks that have molding around windshield with no screws
1. Insert mounting bracket of 'The Hat Saver' under molding
2. Drill 1/8" hole in molding **
3. Screw with one 3/4" #10 sheet metal screw through hole in bracket (screw not included)
Trucks with no headlining & late model trucks with headlining
1. Place "The Hat Saver" in desired position 2" from molding or headliner. Mark through bracket slot with pencil.
2. Drill 1/8" hole in marked area **
3. Secure with two 3/4" #10 sheet metal screw through hole in bracket (screw not included)
Note: Wire loop can be bent more in order to hold some western and safety hats.
** Before drilling check with your local car dealer to make sure your vehicle is compatible with 'The Hat Saver'