Worma Paste 56g
- Buy 15 for $11.60 each and save 3%
- Buy 60 for $10.95 each and save 8%
Worma Paste - Farnam Provides superior control of stomach and intestinal worms in horses. It also sterilises worm eggs within 24 hours of administration to assist in reducing recontamination rates in newly wormed horses, especially those new to a horse group; such as mares sent to stud or horses being spelled at pasture.
WORMA PASTE 42g
BROAD SPECTRUM ORAL PASTE FOR HORSES OF ALL AGES.
Oral paste in dial-a-dose syringe. FARNAM® WORMA PASTE® is safe for use in horses of all ages.
Each g contains:
OXFENDAZOLE 107.2 mg
PIPERAZINE (as DIHYDROCHLORIDE) 214.4 mg
A broad spectrum oral anthelmintic containing the combination of active ingredients that helps to break the resistance buildup in Small Redworms (Cyathostomes) by providing a combination of two compounds that act together. In the paste form, WORMA PASTE provides superior control of stomach and intestinal worms in horses. It also sterilises worm eggs within 24 hours of administration to assist in reducing recontamination rates in newly wormed horses, especially those new to a horse group; such as mares sent to stud or horses being spelled at pasture.
Worma Paste Controls:
Adult and immature forms of Large Roundworm (Pascaris equorum)
Pinworm (Oxyuris equi)Large strongyles (Strongylus spp.) including tissue stages of S. edentatus
Small strongyles (Cyathostomes) - primary cause of verminous colic and linked to sand colic.
Adult stomach hair worn (Trichostrongylus axei)
Adult stomach worm (Habronema microstoma)
A single dose gives 59-88% control of migrating strongyles (S. vulgaris), with corresponding reduction in arterial lesions and frequency of associated colic. The administration of two doses, two days apart increases this efficacy to 95% and an economic and effective program to control arterial stages of Bloodworms.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
• Treat all horses on the property every 6-8 weeks. Treat visiting and new horses before introduction to the pasture (Use MECWORMA® during autumn / winter).
• Treat foals every 4 weeks to control Large Roundworm.
• Ensure syringe is placed on the back of the horse's tongue, not between the teeth and cheeks. Depress the plunger and keep horse's head elevated and its mouth closed until the paste is swallowed.
• A 56 g syringe contains sufficient WORMA PASTE to treat a 600 kg horse.
MEAT WITHHOLDING PERIOD: DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
You may also like
Starting at $18.50 $21.20