VAM 100mL Injectable - Cobalt Free
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||150 μg/mL|
|Ferric ammonium citrate||15 mg/mL|
|L-Lysine HCl||20 mg/mL|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10 mg/mL|
|DL Methionine||20 mg/mL|
|Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6)||10 mg/mL|
|Choline bitartrate||10 mg/mL|
|Cobalt sulfate||240 μg/mL|
|Copper sulfate||70 μg/mL|
How does VAM work?
VAM is a supplementary source of all of the essential nutritional factors required in large amounts by performance animals. VAM is formulated for use as a routine training aid, and is commonly used to both treat and prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies from dietary deficiencies, athletic stress, parasitism and illness.
The daily requirements of all of these essential nutrients and cofactors are significantly higher for an animal athlete, due to the much higher rates of tissue formation and destruction which occur during training and racing.
Nutrition is about building and maintaining a better body. VAM provides the essential high-turnover nutritional supplements which are in very high demand.
- Vitamins and Minerals: are essential components of structures and metabolic processes in the body. They must essentially be fed every day in the correct amounts. With regular, consistent training, the body gradually develops and maintains itself, as long as vitamins(and minerals) are not limited.
- Amino Acids: are the basic building blocks of proteins. Over 50% of the body weight is protein. All bodily functions are controlled by thousands of different enzymes, all of which are proteins.
- Haemoglobin in blood, genes and brain cells, and muscle tissue are all proteins. Amino acids have a regulatory function to maintain nervous and immune systems. Demand for certain amino acids are increased during athletic training and performance.
Key Features and Benefits of VAM:
- VAM supplements all the essential nutritional co-factors and nutrients for performance animals.
- The tissue demands for essential nutrients are very high with hard training.
- VAM is formulated for use regularly 2 - 3 times weekly.
- VAM helps maintain blood counts, appetite and well being.
- VAM provides the essential nutrients when they are required.