Neutrolene Plus 5L
Neutrolene Plus for Horses
Neutralises and reduces lactic acid producted by muscles during hard work. Aids in the prevention and treatment of muscle cramping and tying up due to acidosis.
Neutrolenen Plus for Horses
PERFORMANCE/EXERCISE STRESS & RECOVERYBODY ACID NEUTRALISER AND ALKALI RESERVE REPLACER
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER L)
Sodium citrate dihydrate 280g,
Citric acid 93.4g
Tris(hydroxymethyl) aminomethane 11.4g.
- Specifically formulated for elite equestrian horses.
- Rapidly metabolised and absorbed.
- Neutralises excess lactic acid in blood andmuscle.
- Aids in the treatment and prevention ofdehydration, acidosis and myopathy’(tying up’).
- Balances blood pH for optimum performance.
- Rapid utilisation and acid neutralisation improves recovery rate following strenuous exercise.
- Restores depleted reserves of the most common bodily alkali, sodium.
- Supplies adequate body alkalines to neutralise acid build-up.
- May be dosed immediately following hard work.
- Able to be used in conjunction with standard daily electrolyte supplementation of Ranvet Salkavite.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ideally, daily broad spectrum electrolyte supplementation should be practiced via the addition of Ranvet Salkavite to the ration. Additionally, horses coming into work produce greater amounts of lactic acid for a given workload and as fitness increases, the ability to buffer and cope with acid improves considerably.
*Neutrolene Plus; Identical to the formulation of NEUTROLENE, with added acid absorbing buffer salts (Trometamol, or Tris Buffer) used as an aid to treat heavily sweating horses with high body salt loss and as an aid to prevent and treat acidosis, dehydration and myopathy (Tying Up)
Routine use 45mL twice daily; Post-race 30mL additional to daily administration; As treatment in cases ofmetabolic disturbance 65mL twice daily.