Vitamin B Group & Electrolyte Replacer for Horses
PREMIUM GRADE ELECTROLYTE AND B-GROUP VITAMIN REPLACER.
* Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
* Provides all essential elements necessary for efficient energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
* Provides B-Group Vitamins.
* Maintains optimal body fluid balance, nerve and muscle function.
* Rectifies B-Group Vitamin deficiencies, common in high grain/energy dense diets.
* Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
* Supplies potent anti-oxidants essential to peak performance and recovery.
* Ideal for intense work, travelling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
* Reduces tissue damage and maintains cell integrity during strenuous work.
* May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
* Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long distance traveling.
* Flexible use and daily supplementation as a feed or water additive or as a pre-saline drench.
* Highly palatable powder.
* Easily mixed into the ration.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER KG)
|Vitamin B2|| 3434mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
Mix Ranvet Salkavite thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided.
One level measure holds 30g Salkavite.
Alternatively, may be added to drinking water daily. Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water when using oral electrolyte supplements.
1. Salkavite used as a pre-saline drench; Mix 160g Salkavite in 2L of room temperature water and stomach tube as a pre-event saline drench.
2. The provision of adequate dietary roughage (hay) will aid the prevention of dehydration due to fibrous matter in the hindgut acting as a storage reservoir for water and electrolytes. Horses must receive 1% of body weight daily in roughage provision.
Heavy work/endurance 30-60g daily (dependant on temperature, humidity, sweating rate), also advisable to supply and additional 30g Salkavite in evening feed following hard work;
Travelling horses 60-90g prior to journey in addition to 30g in water during transportation;
Stallions (during breeding season) 30g daily;
Yearlings (sale preparations) 30g daily.