Folactin Red PLUS
PREMIUM FORTIFIED MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FORMULATED FOR HORSES AT STUD (MARES, STALLIONS, WEANLINGS AND YEARLINGS)
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER KG)
Calcium 292g, Phosphorus 151g, Copper 4003mg, Zinc 4414mg, Magnesium 91g, Vitamin A 74.1mg, Vitamin D3 2.5mg, Inositol 79mg, Cobalt 8mg, Fluoride 4mg, Folic acid 167mg
- Reflects current scientific research.
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of brood mares and foals at stud.
- Fortified copper, zinc, calcium, phosphorus plus added magnesium.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides essential co-factors, Vitamins A & D, folic acid for bone development.
- Aids in the promotion of proper absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Provides optimum nutrition during early skeletal development for steady growth
- Formulated to meet the specific needs of paddocked and stud horses of all ages.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios which negatively impact bone development and soundness.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilisation and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in pastured horses.
- Effective in adult horses where calcium, phosphorus, copper and zinc deficiencies or imbalances may exist.
- Also contains magnesium.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
Mix Ranvet Folactin Red thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Folactin Red PLUS.
As Folactin Red PLUS contains copper salt, care must be taken when administering to horses with a copper sufficient diet. Additionally, the supplementation of Folactin Red to brood mares, foals, wean- lings and yearlings is advised until training/racing commences. At this time, continue mineral supplementation with Folactin Blue during training/racing/competition.