Cydectin Cattle Pour-on 500ml
CYDECTIN treatments and controls moxidectin sensitive internal and external parasites of cattle and for the treatment and control of lungworm and gastrointestinal roundworms of red deer.
WHAT IS CYDECTIN POUR-ON?
- Contains moxidectin
- A macrocyclic lactone (ML) or “mectin” class pour-on drench for cattle
- Broad spectrum control of internal and external parasites
- Kills roundworms for longer
- Controls Ostertagia, lungworm and nodule worm for 42 days
- Controls barber’s pole worm and black scour worm for 28 days
- Controls cattle tick for 21 days
- Nil meat and milk withholding periods and ESI for cattle
- No known impact on dung beetles+
Cydectin Pour-On for Cattle and Red Deer should be applied topically at the recommended dose rate of 1mL/10kg bodyweight.
Write Your Own Review