Ultra Paws Rugged Dog Boots
Rugged Dog Boots are made of tough water-resistant 1000-denier nylon, with a 1.2mm-thick flexible and skid-resistant sole and toe made from recycled tires.
These boots have a special form insert which makes them comfortable to wear, but also creates a firm grip on the foot to prevent the boot falling off.
- Price is for a set of Four boots.
- Four sizes available in Red/Black or All Black, for a set of 4 boots. See above for Boot Size Chart and How to Measure for Dog Boots
- Choose your choice of size/color from the drop down menu above. Price varies by size.
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off.
- Small 2 1/4" width; Medium 2 3/4" width; Large 3 1/4" width; XLarge 4" width
- Side seams expand - making it easy to put on the boot.
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Foam at the closure cushions the dog's foot when the boot is tightened.
- The foam creates a secure grip - these boots stay on!
- Tough, water resistant 1000 denier nylon material with the top of the toe wrapped in Toughtek®.
- The sole is Reprotek®, a recycled tire material that is flexible, skid resistant and durable.
- The Rugged Reprotek® sole is up to 1.2 mm thick.
- Reprotek® performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions.
- The Rugged sole is less pliable and suited for tougher conditions.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. See Product SG.
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557. Other patents pending.
Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
Unfortunately, there isn't a perfect solution for dogs that drag their feet. We haven't found a material that will stand up to dragging and still be comfortable for the dog. Some customers use the Rugged boots and then apply Shoe Goo as wear appears. You may also coat the top and toe of the boot prior to wearing with Shoe Goo to prolong the life of the boot for a dog that drags the paw. See Product SG.
Dimension is max foot width for the size.
Small - 2.25 inch
Medium - 2.75 inch
Large - 3.25 inch
Xrta Large - 4 inch
How To Measure For Dog Boots
You wouldn’t want to stick your size 10 foot in a size 8 shoe because it’d be incredibly uncomfortable. The same goes for your dog, which is why we’re here to help you measure your dog’s foot to ensure a comfortable fitting boot.
To measure the width of your dog’s foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog’s walking.
Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size. For example, if the foot width is 1 1/2 inches, order an XSmall at 1 3/4 inches.
Unfortunately, there isn't a perfect solution for dogs that drag their feet. - we haven't found a material that will stand up to dragging and still be comfortable for the dog. Some customers use the Rugged boots and then apply Shoe Goo as wear appears.