Terramycin® Pink Eye Powder
OXYTETRACYCLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20 mg/g
- Terramycin® Pinkeye Powder contains oxytetracycline hydrochloride 20mg/g in a non-irritant carrier.
- Broad spectrum antibiotic in a Puffer Pack for eye infections of animals.
- Terramycin® is effective against Moraxella bovis and Rickettsia conjunctivae and has activity against a wide range of secondary invaders including Mycoplasma conjunctivae.
Eye infections of all animals including infectious keratitis (pink eye) of cattle and other infectious agents associated with these diseases. Bacterial wound contamination.
Terramycin® Pink Eye Powder is:
- Highly effective at treating the common eye infections in cattle
- Easy to use, in a convenient puffer pack
- Flexible with no meat or milk withholding period
Presented in a puffer pack containing 50g NET
Dosage and Administration
Puff powder on affected eyes two or three times daily