Osteosupport for Dogs - PAW
PAW Osteosupport for Dogs is a highly concentrated green lipped muscle powder that is clinically proven to provide fast, effective relief from arthritic symptoms in a measured capsule dose. Advanced care for arthritic pets.
Osteosupport Joint Care Powder for Dogs
PAW - Pure Animal Wellbeing
Natural green lipped mussel powder (Perna128®) manufactured using lower temperatures for a highly concentrated product;
- With high levels of Omega 3 (EPA, DHA & ETA) for fast, effective joint pain relief for dogs.
- Includes a natural source of glycosaminoglycans (Chondroitin 6 Sulfate) that are key nutrients required for cartilage production to aid joint care.
- Measured capsule dose that’s easy to give to your pet.
- Low cost daily dose starting from only 50 cents for small dogs. (see research section).
- Advanced Arthritis Care - Fast acting, effective joint pain relief for dogs: In a recent trial of over 111 dogs and cats, 80% of pet owners saw improved mobility in less than 3 weeks, stating their pets were happier and enjoying a better quality of life.
- Highly palatable & easy to administer: 98% of owners said Osteosupport is highly palatable and is easy to give to their pet, either as treat or sprinkled in their food
- Effective at reducing inflammation: Up to 6 times more effective than glucosamine at reducing inflammation.
Contains 500mg Perna128® Green Lipped Mussel in a two piece gelatin capsule.
• 500mg Perna128® green lipped mussel powder, encapsulated in a two piece gelatin capsule.
• Dose - Dogs up to 25kg 1 capsule daily.
• Dogs over 25kg 2 capsules daily.
• PAW Osteosupport Joint Care For Dogs is available in two sizes: 80 capsules and 150 capsules.
Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals. Contraindicated for use in animals with allergy to seafood. For Animal Treatment Only.
When to Use
• For dogs displaying the clinical signs of arthritis: e.g. lameness, reluctance to rise, reduced mobility.
• For dogs that are ‘slowing down’ with age.
• As an adjunctive for medicated pharmaceutical pain relief for dogs. eg. Synergistic activity with NSAIDs, may help to reduce usage over the long term.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Vet recommended that I should give my dog Osteosupport for its arthritis. How does it work?
Osteosupport contains Perna128, a concentrated form of freshly harvested Green Lipped Mussel Powder, which provides concentrate omega oils, anti-oxidants and Glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) that work in synergy to block the inflammation cascades & provide effective long term pain relief for your pet.
Why is Osteosupport different to other Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) Powders?
PAW Osteosupport is different to other GLM powders as PAW uses a proprietary manufacturing technology that causes minimal heat & processing damage to the active ingredients. The result is a richer GLM Powder (Perna128 powder) providing maximal levels of active nutrients including omega oils, anti-oxidants and glycosaminoglycans (especially Chondroitin) to provide better pain relief for your dog.
Why is Osteosupport in a capsule?
Osteosupport is encapsulated for two major reasons:
So you have a daily dose already measured making it easy for you to give to your dog. Most dogs take this capsule as a ‘treat’ as they love the fresh mussel flavor or you can easily open the capsule and sprinkle it over their dinner and watch them lick it up
It helps to maintain freshness of the Perna128 GLM powder