Starting at $32.90 $39.95
Kelato LoosenUp is a high potency Vitamin E supplement
- Helps prevent tying up
- Reduces muscle damage and fatigue
- High potency vitamin E supplement
- Contains organic chromium.
Tying up may occur with any horses, all you need is the right set of circumstances! Most commonly tying up will occur during or soon after exercise. Symptoms range from mild hind limb stiffness, pain and sweating to a total reluctance to move, and if left untreated, can result in severe damage to muscle cells. Introduce LoosenUP, an effective vitamin, mineral and organic chromium supplement to treat and, more importantly, help prevent tying up and muscle damage.
Scientific studies have shown the likely cause of tying up to be raised cortisol levels in the body. This is caused by increased blood glucose levels due to factors such as a high intake of more digestible starch (as found in oats), or even stress.
Organic chromium in LoosenUP has been shown to reduce cortisol levels, and thereby help prevent tying up. In addition, LoosenUP's optimum balance of specific vitamins and minerals further assists in reducing the incidence of tying up, whilst also helping prevent muscle fatigue, as caused by lactic acid build up. These other specific vitamins and minerals include Vitamin E and Selenium (to repair and prevent muscle damage), Magnesium (to help prevent cramping) and Vitamin C (required when stress occurs).
LoosenUP is ideally designed to beat wear and tear before it ties your horse down. Moreover, LoosenUP contains a potent, stable, high purity grade of Vitamin E, which has been shown in trials to increase stamina and competitive performance in horses.
Benefits of LoosenUP.
- Lower cost Vitamin E Supplement - Contains high levels of Vitamin E, plus added Selenium, antioxidants and key muscle enzyme reducing compounds, for less daily cost than most supplements containing Vitamin E alone.
- Effective - reduces cortisol levels and lactic acid to help prevent tying up and muscle fatigue
- Safe - Pure organic chromium, mineral and vitamin composition
- Agreeable - Suitable for horses and ponies
- Easy to use - Just mix in with the feed
- Complete - contains all the necessary nutrients at optimum levels to help control tying up and muscle fatigue
Other tips to help prevent tying up include reducing or eliminating oats, supplying adequate electrolytes (eg. KelatoLYTE), increasing fibre and fat sources in the diet, working horses every day, providing adequate warm up and cool down, trying to keep fillies/mares out of season, and resting horses with high muscle enzymes to allow repair of muscle cells. So, keep your horse from tying up - and help it to finish stronger - with LoosenUP.
Active constituents include:
Vitamin E 1000mg/30g; Selenium 2mg/30g: Magnesium 3000mg/30g; as well as containing Vitamin C 500mg/30g and Chromium Yeast 5000mg/30g.
Directions for use:
- For horses add 30g/day
- ponies add 20g/day, of LoosenUP to the feed.
If feeding twice a day split the dose between feeds and mix in well. If feeding an iron supplement, put the LoosenUp in the alternate feed to the iron supplement