Smartfix Current Meter
- Multi-mode fault finding tool, Current Meter and Digital Volt Meter (DVM).
- Convenient pocket size: 130mm(H) x 70mm(W) x 25mm(D), Weight 100g.
- Modern water and impact resistant case.
- Large easy to read LCD display.
- Lithium long life battery - up to 3 years.
- Auto ON/OFF. Activated when fence pulse is detected.
- Press button to change between DVM and Current Meter modes.
- Retractable voltage probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach areas.
- Latest micro-chip technology that enables low voltage operation.
- Detachable earth lead.
- All parts fully replaceable.
- Low battery indication.
- When used as a DVM: can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types, measures up to 15KV; use without earth lead for every day fence voltage reading (earth lead will give more precise readings, particularly for measuring earth voltage.); retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas.
- When used a Current Meter: large arrows makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation.
|Dimensions:|| 70 (mm) / 2.8 (inch)
130 (mm) / 2.1 (inch)
25 (mm) / 1.0 (inch)
|Weight:||0.10 (kgs) / 0.22 (lbs)|
Write Your Own Review