Equest Plus Tape - Expiry 09/24
- Buy 20 for $17.50 each and save 3%
Equest® Plus Tape Long Acting Horse Wormer & Boticide Gel
Equest Plus Tape
Equest® Plus Tape Long Acting Horse Wormer & Boticide Gelat is effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including
* Equest Plus Tape long acting horse wormer and boticide gel is the only horse wormer effective as a single dose against encysted stages of small strongyles: developing stages (DL), late encysted stages (LL3/EL4), and aids in control of early encysted stages (EL3) including inhibited larvae (greater than 90% effective).
* Pinworms: Oxyurus equi (adults and L3/L4 larval stages).
* Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adults and intestinal stages (L4)).
* Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adults).
* Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri.
* Large Mouthed Stomach Worms: Habronema spp. (gastric and cutaneous (summer sore) forms).
* Stomach Bots: Gasterophilus intestinalis (2 & 3 stage larvae), Gasterophilus nasalis (2 & 3 stage larvae).
* Cutaneous Onchocerciasis: Onchocerca spp. (microfiliariae)
Equest is a long acting gel: re-treatment is recommended after 14-16 weeks resulting in fewer treatments per year and longer periods where pastures are left free of worm eggs. The unique gel formulation that dissolves rapidly on the tongue, aiding compliance. A dial-up syringe is designed with a narrow barrel to allow easy access into the side of the horse’s mouth and deliver the right dose every time.
Equest Plus Tape contains :
One tube is sufficient to treat a 575kg horse
1 Tube is sufficient to treat a 575kg Horse