Digesticare 60 - by PAW
PAW DigestiCare 60™ is a new and improved multi-stain, multi-specie probiotic and wholefood powder for the maintenance of everyday digestive health of dogs, cats and other companion animals
PAW DigestiCare 60™ combines a multi-stain probiotic powder with a fermented wholefood powder to:
- Provide good bacterial to restore and improve intestinal balance.
- Aid during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea.
- Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
- Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal.
- Contains a 7 strain probiotic powder (Lactobacillus acidophilus; L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L.lantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium;Streptococcus alivarius subspecies thermophilus).
- Includes fermented superfoods like Spirulina, Quinoa and Alfalfa to enhance general health and vitality of your pet and provide easily absorbed nutritional support.
- Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million 'good bacteria'.
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
- Includes a 4g measuring scoop for an easy usage.
Why is PAW Digesticare different?
PAW Probiotic Powder is made using the natural and unique fermentation process called FloraFermTM that:
- Provides naturally selected organic robust strains of probiotics, naturally fermented to be suitable to a dog’s gut.
- Natural selection of probiotic Lactobacillus acidophilus strains that are acid resistant and survive in the gut.
- Delivers a highly bioavailable and viable product, providing good bacteria and key nutrients.
- Highly palatable powder that can be easily added to your dog's food.
Is your dog taking antibiotics?
The purpose of antibiotic treatment is to kill bacteria that cause infections. However antibiotics do not discriminate between “bad” bacteria and “good” bacteria, effectively killing all susceptible bacteria. As a result, the delicate balance of the digestive system is disturbed and the absence of good bacteria can result in poor digestion, diarrhoea, bloat and flatulence. PAW Probiotic Powder can help restore and maintain a healthy balance in the digestive tract by providing ‘good’ bacteria back to the gut for pets being treated with antibiotics.
Is your pet suffering diarrhoea or flatulence?
Gastro (gastroenteritis) in dogs is commonly caused by the “bad” bacteria dominating the digestive tract resulting in diarrhoea, flatulence, bloating and poor general health. PAW Probiotic Powder provides good bacteria to the restore intestinal balance. PAW Probiotic Powder also provides key nutrients including essential amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids and enzymes to enhance your pet’s health and vitality.
Contains the active ingredients:
Lactobacillus acidophilus 10,000,000 cfu/g
Saccharomyces boulardii < 500cfu/g
Saccharomyces cerevisiae < 500cfu/g
Calcium ascorbate 1mg/g
Other ingredients include fermented organic grains, seeds, legumes and cereal grasses plus kelp, spirulina and glucosamine.
Dose rate are:
- Puppies / Kittens – 2g/day
- Small Dogs – 2g/day
- Medium Dogs – 4g/day
- Large Dogs– 6g/day
- Cats – 2g/day
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – Up to 2g/day in feed.
In period of intestinal discomfort double the dosage for the first 5 days.
When to Use
- To maintain a healthy digestive system.
- To improve and restore a healthy intestinal balance.
- For pets with poor digestion.
- For pets who have been prescribed antibiotics (post).
- For puppies & kittens to provide a balanced intestinal microflora early in life.
- For pets suffering from stress.
- For pets changing environment (traveling, change of diet, boarding kennel…).