Cell-Osteo by Kohnke's Own
Availability: In stock
Kohnke's Own Cell-Osteo, Innovative formulation to help ensure strong bones and joints. Suitable for all horses in training – especially those on high grain and minimal lucerne based diets where calcium and magnesium is low or inadequate to meet daily needs.
Cell osteo is suitable for all horses in training – especially those on high grain and minimal lucerne based diets where calcium and magnesium is low or inadequate to meet daily needs.
- Contains soluble and acidified calcium for optimum uptake and utilisation – it’s not how much calcium each dose contains – it’s the form of calcium provided that is important!
- Balanced calcium : phosphorus ratio – 2.7:1.0 in microfined limestone and dicalcium phosphate to help ensure optimum uptake to correct imbalances in all diets, plus magnesium and Vitamin A and D
- Ideal for young race horses on high grain rations to provide bone minerals to correct low dietary intake as bones thicken and adapt to training
- No dust, no sift-out, doesn’t blow out of paddock feeders or sludge in molasses.
- Mixes through grain rations-ideal for ‘picky eaters’
|Horses (425-550kg)||60g Morning and Night.|
|Adult Horses||40g Morning and Night.|
|Spelling Horses||First fortnight at 40g, Reducing to 30g Morning and Night.|
|Equestrian and Show Horses||30g Morning and Night.|
|Show Ponies||20g Morning and Night.|
|Miniature Horses||Half The Recommended Rate for Ponies.|
Handy Hint: Where extra grain is added to top-up energy in a ‘sweet’ feed or prepared grain mix, add 20g Cell-Osteo per 1kg grain to make up shortfalls in essential bone minerals..
Write Your Own Review
You may also like
Price From: $220.00 Regular Price $259.95