B-Quiet is a concentrated form of Thamine (Vitamine B1)and organic magnesium to assist horses that may be deficient in Vitamin B1 and magnesium and as a result demonstrate nervous, anxious or flighty behaviour.
B-Quiet provides a concentrated form of Vitamin B1 to horses that may be lacking due to:
- Hard Working Horses
- horses on high grain diets
- horses suffering from hind gut acidosis
- Horses suffering from stress
In a healthy horse thiamine is produced as a result of intestinal bacteria. When the healthy bacterial colonies suffer as a result of stress, or high grain diets Thiamine production is reduced and tis then has a flow on effect on nerve transmission and carbohydrate metabolism, which may manifest as negative behaviour.>
KER B-Quiet may be used to assist in the moderation of behaviour of horse:
- Prone to hot behaviour, excitability or tying up,
- During Veterinary or Husbandry Procedures,
- During Travel and periods away from home,
- During Breeding Season,
- During new or early stages of training or re-education,
- Displaying pre-competition nerves,
- To supplement diets where horses Vitamin B1 levels are low, and
- As an alternative to Vitamin B1 Injections>
30g of B-Quiet per day for horses in heavy work or those on high grain diets and other horses showing signs of thiamin or magnesium deficiency, or as long as signs persist.
60g of B-Quiet per day for 2 days prior to competitions, racing or shows.
Dosage recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500 kg.
KER provides a scoop in each pack of B-Quiet. 1 scoop = 30g
B-Quiet Guaranteed Analysis:>
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine||1000mg||33,333mg|