PAW 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo
PAW 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo effectively cleans and conditions the coat and skin for convenient grooming care. With sulphate free cleansers and rich conditioning ingredients it gently cleans and conditions in one simple step.
PAW 2-1 Conditioning Shampoo
Formulated for all adult dogs, PAW 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo is pH balanced for adult dogs with healthy skin, using pawDerm® technology that combines:
• Hypoallergenic sulphate free gentle cleaners for an effective gentle clean without irritating or stripping natural oils from the skin.
• Rich moisturising & nourishing conditioners to soften, detangle & enrich the coat & skin.
• Natural essential oils of lavender & jojoba to nurture the skin & provide a fresh pure scent.
Paw 2-1 Conditioning Shampoo is white in colour with a creamy consistency and luxurious feel. Fluid enough to apply to a pet’s coat. Paw 2-1 is ideal for caring pet owners who regularly wash & groom their adult dogs for a wonderful clean and smooth silky coat, as well as maintaining coat and skin health.
aqua (purified Australian water*) *BP 2000 standard, lauryl glucoside (botanical source), disodium cocoamphodiacetate (from coconut), sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate (botanical source), cocamide MEA (from coconut), glycerin (vegetable), lauryl glucoside (and) stearyl citrate (vegetable base), cocamide DEA (from coconut), panthenol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (from guar), sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Simmondsis Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) oil, disodium EDTA, citric acid, tocopheryl acetate.
Why should I use a dog shampoo rather than human products on my dog?
Dogs have different skin and hair to people, requiring different products to protect and enhance them. Most human products are too acidic for your dog’s skin. Using a shampoo, conditioner or soap product formulated for humans may result in the natural oils being stripped from the skin leaving it prone to becoming itchy and sensitive and the coat dry and dull. Using a specially formulated dog shampoo, conditioning shampoo or conditioner such as those from Pure Animal Wellbeing will help enrich your dog’s skin and coat. They are specially formulated to complement the pH of your dog’s skin.
• PAW Conditioning & Grooming Mist Spray – to condition, de-tangle and freshen the coat between washes
• For additional skin health and coat shine, consider using PAW Dermega® Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement in the diet to improve your pets omega balance & intake.