Bravecto PLUS Spot-on for Cats - Single Dose
Bravecto Plus Spot-on for Cats for the treatment and prevention of flea infestation and paralysis ticks, heartworm, roundworm, hookworm and ear mites
- Green - 1.2-2.8kg
- Blue - 2.8-6.25kg
- Purple - 6.25 - 12kg
Bravecto Spot-on for Cats
Bravecto Plus Spot on for Cats for the prevention of fleas, paralysis ticks and heartworm, round worms, hook worms and ear mites.
Fluralaner is for systemic use and belongs to the class of isoxazoline-substituted benzamide derivatives. Fluralaner is an inhibitor of the arthropod nervous system. The mode of action of fluralaner is the antagonism of the ligand-gated chloride channels (gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-receptor and glutamate-receptor). The Fluralaner is in a dimethylacetamide solvent.
- FLEAS - 3 months
- PARALYSIS TICKS - 10 weeks
- HEARTWORM - 2 months
- Each pack contains 1 pipette
Directions of Use
Bravecto's new TWIST´N´USE tube makes it easy and hassle-free to apply Bravecto Spot-on, without fuss for you or your cat. It also provides a great alternative for cats that don’t like tablets, or where longer lasting protection is required.
During the tick season, daily searching and removal of ticks is still recommended.
The Safety of Bravecto on breeding males and females has not been established
Bravecto Plus is safe for kittens over 9 weeks of age, weighing at least 1.2 kg
- Long lasting protection from nose to toes
- Safe to use on kittens from 9 weeks of age and over 1.2 kg in body weight
- Can be administered all year round.
- Long Lasting - Kills and controls fleas on cats for up to 3 months
- Controls paralysis ticks on cats for up to 10 weeks
- Not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing
- No need to separate treated cats from other pets in household