Attitude Blend For Horses
Manufactured by Country Park Horse Herbs
Designed to complement sound training practices, Country Park Attitude Blend will assist nervous and anxious horses due to its calmative and nervine actions by acting on the nervous and endocrine systems.
The Attitude Blend includes the following Herbs:
- Vervain high in glycosides to restore the nervous system
- Raspberry Leaf the astringent tannins tone the visceral organs
- Chamomile a traditional carminative herb
- Chasetree Berries has an indirect effect on various neurotransmitters and hormones
- Lime Flowers useful during times of high tension and anxiety
- Lemon Verbena to relax and calm the nervous and digestive systems
* * NOTE: Before feeding Attitude Blend to pregnant mares, consultation should be sought with a qualified Herbalist as some herbs may be unsuitable.
NOTE: An active constituent(s) in Attitude Blend is banned by specific equine discipline competion regulators.
We stock a full range of Country Park Herbs. See our Country Park Herbs manufacturers page