Ariat Mens Apparel Sizing Chart
International Sizing Equivalents
Men's Apparel Size Chart
Mens Classic Fit
(Fitted shirts are 5cm narrower in the chest and waist)
Measurement is CM
|S||36.5 - 37.5||89 - 94||74 - 79||84 - 85.5|
|M||38.5 - 39.5||97 - 102||81.5 - 86.5||86.5 - 88|
|L||41 - 42||107 - 112||91.5 - 97||89 - 90.5|
|XL||43.5 - 44.5||117 - 122||102 - 107||90.5 - 91.5|
|XXL||46 - 47||127 - 132.5||112 - 117||91.5 - 93|
- Measure around the middle of your neck, inserting a finger or two between the tape and your neck to allow for comfort.
- Measure around the chest, under the armpits and over the highest part of the chest and shoulder blades keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- Find your natural waistline and measure.
- Measure the fullest part of the hip, usually 7-9 inches below the waist.
- Bend your arm 90 degreesa and put your hand on your hip. Hold the tape measure at the center back of your neck and measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and then down to your wrist
Men's Bottoms Inseam
Breeches are designed to hit a few inches above your ankle bone for comfort.