Chia - Pets
Pet Chia Seeds
CHIA SEED were first used as food as early as 3500 BC and were one of the main dietary components of the Aztecs and the Mayans.
CHIA SEED provides the highest plant source Omega-3. Chia has a proper 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 – 6. Chia naturally provides:
Benefits of Chia Seed
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat
- Muscle Growth
- Controls Blood Sugars,
- Speeds up Metabolism
- Good for respiratory system
- Calms hot nervous temperaments
- Reduces symptoms of arthritis
- Reduces inflammatory issues
- High in iron,
- Dietary fibre,
- Aids with diabetes
- Growth and development
- Increased energy.
- A healthy immune system
- Chia has no strong flavor, easy to top dress
- Easy to store, keeps up to two years
- Economical — replaces several products in one simple Seed
Chia seed is high in natural antioxidants – will last years without going rancid or spoiling.
Feed 1 scoop or 2 tablespoons per dog per day. Mixes well with any other dog food. Dry or Moist Application.
Small dogs and cats
Feed ½ scoop or 1 tablespoon per animal per day. Mixes well with any pet food. Dry or Moist Application.
100g chia seed provides:
|Omega 6||6g|| Phosphorus
| Fat ( Saturated)
| Fat (Unsaturated)
|Fibre ( Soluble )||5g||Zinc||45mg|
|Fibre (Insoluble)||35g|| Antioxidants (um/TE/ORAC)